I seem to be the only person off for Columbus Day today so I have been enjoying a nice and productive day of running errands and doing things around the house. Our next big wedding to-do is to start looking at wedding invitations, and I've had some good preliminary conversations with some local stationery shops about our options. There are so many pretty and interesting designs to choose from and so far I have found this to be a very fun and enjoyable wedding task.
On my way back from the stationery shop near our house, I popped into a new shoe store where I had seen this adorable pair of heels in the window over the weekend. These shoes just spoke to me and I knew they would be perfect wedding shoes. I have been looking for some fun party shoes, not the traditional white wedding shoes, because, as you probably know, I love a good fun heel. Well, I went into the store and they only had one pair left - in my exact size. Isn't that fate? I tried them on and they are just so pretty and so ME. Since they were the last pair and they aren't getting another shipment (in fact they are also sold out on the company's website), I had to buy them on the spot. Now the hard part will be having them sit in my closet for 6 months and not wearing them!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh! Go ahead Beth & wear them around the house. I won't tell anyone.
ReplyDeletePoppy
I will certainly be wearing them around the house - I have to break them in before the big day! But that's as far as they are allowed to go...
ReplyDeleteI have been known to purchase shoes and display them on my bookcase until the time they are meant to be worn! Try it...you still get to look at them every day and they won't be sitting in your closet to tempt you!
ReplyDeletexoxo