Our New Orleans friends are always up for a good time or lending a hand. This weekend, we did it all! We had a great time at the spectacular Lady Gaga concert. It was definitely a fun way to celebrate my last weekend as a single lady!! (Austin, on the other hand, stayed home and watched "Exodus." No, I am not kidding.)
Then, we managed to have some fun during a very productive Sunday afternoon which involved putting together wedding favors, designing centerpieces and tying white knots (as we believe that "everyone should have the right to tie the knot"). These ladies definitely earned their wedding invites!! Can't wait for everyone to see their hard work in person in less than a week!
(Austin would have been there, but he was still watching "Exodus." Just kidding - you can see him in the background doing some serious organizing of mardi gras beads.)
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

For Austin - Unbroken. Best memoir/biography I have ever read!
ReplyDeleteFor Bish - I am having a mind block. Hunger Games is great and easy, but the whole child warriors thing is not exactly fun. Still highly recommend though :) I'll keep thinkin.