We are about to cross the 5 months left til our wedding threshold, and we have slowly but surely been crossing things off our list. This week we finalized our invitations! There were so many beautiful and interesting designs to choose from, but I'm really happy with our final choice. As Ginger so aptly put it, our invites are "classy and cheery," which I think suits us and our desired wedding well. So yay, another thing to check off the list!
This weekend will be fun as Carl (Austin's dad) is coming to visit us in New Orleans, where he has never been before! We plan to pack a lot of eating and sightseeing into the short weekend... we'll have to take him to test out all the places we plan to recommend to our wedding guests. We promise not to torture him too much with wedding planning though!
Also, I am having my wedding hair and makeup trial run this weekend. It seems a little silly to do it so far in advance but I guess that's just the way it's done. I don't even have my veil yet, but oh well. I am little nervous because the trend is to do airbrushed makeup and if you know me, you know I don't wear any face makeup and that seems a little intense. But we'll see how it turns out. Wish me luck!
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment