I have pretty much been waiting since the day I started this blog to be able to post my favorite "Final Countdown" video ("A Magician Named GOB" from Arrested Development). My friends Amy and Elana promise to reenact these illusions at our wedding:
The final countdown is truly on - less than one month to go!We've had a productive week though - sending out rehearsal dinner and brunch invitations, recording RSVPs, writing thank you notes galore, deciding our first dance song and other reception music, finalizing the details of the after party, drafting the text for our ceremony program and finalizing/ordering items for our welcome/goody bags.
This weekend, Austin is celebrating his bachelor party in New York. I'm holding down the fort in New Orleans and will be spending the weekend recording more RSVPs and writing more thank you notes, working on our photography list, looking at jewelry to borrow for the wedding day and focusing on lots of exercise and healthy eating after my week of Mardi Gras and then week out of town. Gotta make sure the dress still fits come April! So, it's pretty much all wedding planning all the time now, but we are getting more and more excited as the big day approaches.
I've made a huge mistake.
ReplyDeleteDoes that mean Amy won't be performing magic? Darn! I love magic. Maybe Amy will just sing and dance. Or am I reading it wrong? What's your huge mistake, Amy?
ReplyDeleteFlorence